Address: 20 N. 2nd Avenue, Walla Walla, WA 99362
Hours: Thursday - Sunday, 12 - 5 pm
Available by appointment Mondays - Wednesdays.
Phone: (509) 525-9084
We have re-opened our Pambrun Tasting Room for on-site service with new offerings and safety procedures in place to accommodate the guidelines outlined by the Washington State Health Care Authority. Going beyond those guidelines, we have also installed a new state-of-the-art UV light filtration in our HVAC system to reduce harmful microorganisms like germs, bacteria & viruses in the air and on surfaces.
Please place a reservation with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are a few of the ways in which our service has been altered for your safety and the safety of our staff.
- All tables are placed at least 6 ft. apart to maintain social distancing guidelines. Capacity will be reduced by 50%.
- We will limit parties to 5 people or fewer.
- All service will be conducted table-side. We are accepting reservations for Seated Tastings. Walk-ins will be accommodated as space allows.
- Seated Tastings will use recyclable single-use materials, offer no-touch payment options and are limited to 90 minutes.
- All staff are required to wear face masks and continue meticulous hand hygiene. We request that our guests do the same. Hand sanitizer will be available to guests and staff.
- Outside food is still allowed, but we ask that you clear your own waste. Cheese and charcuterie pairings are available for sale.
- And, as always, our staff is regularly cleaning and disinfecting all high-traffic locations including touch points and common areas. Tables will be disinfected after each use.
There is a $15 tasting fee to taste current releases. The tasting fee is waived with a two-bottle purchase or Wine Club Membership.
Private tastings and events are available. Please contact us for additional information.