Address: 20 N. 2nd Avenue, Walla Walla, WA 99362
Phone: (509) 525-9084
Hours: Friday - Sunday, 11 am - 5 pm.
Please email us to make a reservation for indoor seating as our capacity is limited (4 people per group, 2 households per table). Reservations are for 90 minutes and can be made at 11 am, 1 pm and 3 pm. Curbside wine pick-up is still available during our regular hours as well as Wednesday - Thursday, 11 am - 4 pm.
Note: We have pre-packaged food items available for purchase and you may bring outside food to the tasting room.
Tasting: There is a $15 tasting fee to taste current releases. The tasting fee is waived with a two-bottle purchase or Wine Club Membership.
The Pambrun/Maison Bleue Tasting Room is open for indoor table service with several safety procedures in place to accommodate the guidelines outlined by the Washington State Health Care Authority. Going beyond those guidelines, we have also installed a state-of-the-art UV light filtration in our HVAC system to remove viruses from the air. Below are a few of the ways in which our service has been altered for your safety and the safety of our staff:
- All tables are placed at least 6 ft. apart to maintain social distancing guidelines. Inside capacity will be reduced to 2 tables.
- We will limit parties to 4 people or fewer.
- All service will be conducted table-side. We are accepting reservations for seated tastings. Walk-ins will be accommodated as space allows.
- Seated tastings will use recyclable single-use materials, offer no-touch payment options and are limited to 90 minutes.
- All staff are required to wear face masks and continue meticulous hand hygiene. We request that our guests do the same. Hand sanitizer will be available to guests and staff.
- Outside food is allowed, but we ask that you clear your own waste. Pre-packaged food items are available for sale.
- Customers and staff showing symptoms are asked to remain at home.
- And, as always, our staff is regularly cleaning and disinfecting all high-traffic locations including touch points and common areas. Tables will be disinfected after each use.
We appreciate your understanding regarding these changes and look forward to hosting you very soon!